Monday, December 14, 2009

Home Offices

A rare animal: a functional, beautiful home office. I have the opportunity of creating a study in one of the bedrooms. I already have a home office, but with a daughter in 2nd year university and another entering high school, we could use and extra place of quiet. Here's a few great ideas I found:


Living, Etc.


The organized ideal. Image: sxc.hu



Domino

House Beautiful Magazine

Domino Magazine (Mary MacDonald's office)

Domino Magazine

Deborah Lloyd’s office at Banana Republic
via chateau de lu

Jeff Andrews Design
So, first of all, I love parsons desks and trestle tablesAdd Image...

West Elm

Ikea Besta Burs desk (2 drawers!)

Williams Sonoma Mason Glass Top Desk

Ikea Vika Gruven Trestle
I can see this with Chrome slanted legs too!
So I am thinking white room, great coloured rug and white desk/chrome legs and slashes of colourful art on the walls. I love Amy Butlers new rugs:






I also like these last 2 from Elte:





1 comment:

  1. some great inspiration among those pics!

    ReplyDelete